As Featured On
Only One Application
Learners to provide one application, so that we can apply to more than one higher institution for them. Learners can select any institution they prefer from our website and register.
We have an online tutoring platform where any learner can be tutored in helping them prepare for tests and exams. Check out the tutor page for more information.
Find safe and reliable student accommodation for your period of study. We have an array or properties listed from across the country all on one platform.
Enter your total Admission Point Score, to see where you qualify to apply!
Hey, want to take an aptitude test? You can click below!
Application Check-list ✓
✓ Application Check list.
APPLICANT MUST HAVE:
- Certified Copy of ID/Passport.
- Certified Copy of NSC or June results and Grade 11
results if currently in Grade 12.
- Certified Academic Transcripts and Code of Conduct
from previous University (if applicable).
- Valid E-mail address.
- NBT Test.
Frequently Asked Questions
- To apply on the website, first make sure you have all the requirements as stated above, then simply goto the “institutions page and select as many higher education institutions as you like by adding them to the collection cart. Then click the check-out icon or check-out button option to continue to registration.
- Then when you have finished with your order, You can now go to the “Application form page” , here you will see the entire application form and enter all your details as prompted, Also make sure to upload the relevant documents when you reach the upload section. Then continue till completed and double-check your entries at the information summary section, and then click submit.
- We have provided you with our banking details as you will be paying via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) at checkout section, in order for your application to be processed.
- You can download the different prospectus for your selected institution, by simply scrolling down to the details section on each institution’s detail page and click download.
- You can contact us by sending us a message via our online form on the Contact page.